Consent to Personal Data Processing
I, undersigned below, hereby provide my content to
- Company name: Purple Technology s.r.o.
- Company ID: 29364973
- Registered seat: Masarykova 410/28, Brno-město, 602 00 Brno
- File No.: C 75634 held at the Regional Court in Brno
(hereinafter referred to only as the “Administrator” or “Company”),
to process the following personal data in terms of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter referred to only as the “GDPR”):
- Address and identification data (name, surname, titles, date of birth, permanent residence address).
- Contact data (phone number, e-mail).
- Curriculum vitae, motivational letter.
- Data from the test – results and information acquired from tests such applicant filled/provided within the recruitment procedure.
- Work reference – recommendations from previous employers, including the data acquired from their verifications.
- Other information (e.g. information acquired during the interviews or any other information provided by the applicant).
- Information the applicant decided to share with the Company within the recruitment procedure voluntarily – the scope of such personal data is defined on a case-by-case basis, as it depends on the fact which information such applicant decides to share with the Company (e.g. Company does not require photography or birth certificate number to be sent by the applicant. However, some applicants send their photography or their birth certificate number as e.g. part of their curriculum vitae to the Company.)
(hereinafter referred to only as the “Personal Data”)
- Recruitment of employees for new or vacant work positions (Recruitment)
Within the recruitment, the Administrator may process Personal Data on the basis of his legitimate interest (even without any consent) for the period of 6 months.
Administrator intends to process my Personal Data for the purpose of recruitment for other future work positions or for a direct replacement of recruited applicant, for a longer period of time.
This consent is provided for a period of 3 years. This consent may be prolonged.
I hereby provide my explicit consent to the processing stated above. I may withdraw my consent at any time, e.g. by sending an e-mail or correspondence to the contact data of the Company:
- Address for physical service: Masarykova 410/28, Brno 602 00
- Email: HR@purple-technology.com
- Email: dpo@Purple-technology.com
Processing of Personal Data is performed only by the Administrator. However, Personal data may be processed also by external Processors for the Administrator:
- Software providers.
- Any other providers and entities/individuals cooperating with the Administrator in the area of accounting and law.
I take into account that I have the following right on the basis of act on Personal Data Protection:
- Withdraw consent at any time.
- Request information from the Administrator what Personal Data he processes.
- Submit complaint against processing.
- Request access to such data from the Administrator and update or correct it.
- Request erasure of such Personal Data from the Administrator.
- In the event of doubts about the observance of obligations related to the processing of Personal Data, to request the Administrator or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Data may not be provided to third countries.
I PROVIDE MY EXPLICIT CONSENT TO THE ABOVE-STATED
(c) Purple Technology, a part ofwww.purple-holding.com, see how we care atwww.purple-foundation.com